3D Printing Service Bureau
Located in the heart of Texas, our 3D printing service bureau operates multiple 3D printers from leading brands like 3D Systems, Markforged, and Nano Dimension that can print in different materials, colors, shapes, and sizes.
Groundbreaking 3D printing technology
Why settle for trade-offs between surface finish and mechanical properties when you can have the best of both?
- Turn your ideas into something real with our in-house design and printing services.
- Produces results similar to that of injection-molded parts.
- Programmable liquid resins for excellent resolution and surface finish.
- Trusted by Adidas, Riddel helmets, and Specialized bicycles.
3D print the parts you currently machine
We offer an affordable way to 3D print high-strength parts using a variety of composite and metal materials.
- We’ll help design and manufacture your metal parts, from stainless steel to superalloys.
- Learn the benefits of 3D printing with composites like carbon fiber, fiberglass, kevlar, and more.
- From napkin drawings, to final part, our Markforged consultants guide you during each stage of production.
Your parts. Our printers.
Make your next project a success with our 3D printing service bureau. We’ll work with you to design, revise and print your parts on our machines.
Our process starts with your ideas
Do you have an idea for a new product, but not sure how to get started? Whether it’s an idea in your head, or a rough sketch, the first step is to get your product design into a 3D printable file. That’s where we can help. We’ve perfected a process that can get you from idea to finished product in no time. We love meeting with people in person, or via video, and by phone. We want you to have trust in our team and get to know us, too!
Design for Additive Manufacturing
Already have a 3D file? Send it to us and we will inspect it for design flaws that might cause issues with the print. If you need help creating a 3D design, our design consultants can work with you. We have years of expertise in designing files for both additive manufacturing and other manufacturing processes.
Select Your Materials & Technology
We start by understanding exactly what you’re trying to create and how it will be used. Our engineers work with you to ask questions that will guide you towards the best type of material and 3D printing technology for your project needs.
Print & Ship
We specialize in multiple technologies that will provide you with the best results for your 3D prints. Our skilled team makes some of the best parts in the industry. We even offers finish painting and assembly. Our biggest
Additive manufacturing is changing the way we make everything down to the design level
We ensure that your 3D designs are set-up to take advantage of the many benefits that additive manufacturing has to offer. Our service bureau will work with your design team, helping turn your ideas into printable 3D models.
How we can help:
- Collaborate on existing 3D CAD models, or build one from scratch.
- Optimize designs for function, strength and appearance.
- Reduce waste by removing unnecessary materials from your designs.
- Save time by designing parts that don’t require assembly.
- Learn how complex geometries can enhance the structure of your design.
- Inspect designs for flaws that could impact the final print job.
Convert real world objects into digital 3D CAD models with ease.
Measuring objects by hand is a difficult and lengthy process that can result in an inaccurate 3D model. With a 3D scanner, you can capture data points much faster, resulting in a high-precision 3D model that you can manufacture with confidence.
3D Scanning Benefits:
- Customize, innovate and streamline your design process.
- Measure parts with pinpoint accuracy and detail up to 0.05mm.
- Scan, design and print parts in a matter of hours instead of days or weeks.
- Export 3D scans into common CAD or CAM software programs.
- Scan someone else’s product for an inside look at how they created it.
3D Scanners creates endless opportunities for engineers and manufacturers to innovate and enhance their designs. Discover how your business can use 3D scanning and reverse engineering with our 3D printing service bureau today.
3D scanners are the perfect investment for reverse engineering.
Find out how one manufacturer of construction machine spare parts was able to achieve over an 85% reduction in time and cost using Artec 3D scanners for reverse engineering.